Last Updated on October 27, 2016.
This section of Terms and Conditions helps you to navigate Wikipronto (“Site”). If you use Wikipronto in any manner, it means that you have read and understood its Terms and Conditions and accept them. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
“You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. A “user” is someone who accesses or in any other way uses the Site. “We”, “us”, and “our” refer to Wikipronto.
2. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Sometimes we review and change the Terms and Conditions, therefore it is your responsibility to check whether there are some changes or not. You can see the date of change at the beginning of this page. The continuing usage of the Site show that You understand and agree with eventual modifications.
3. Using the Site
- To access or use the Site You must be 18 years or older.
- We can not guarantee that the information provided on the site by the users is complete, free of errors or up to date. The content on our Site is for general information only. Therefore, You use the Site at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to modify and update the Site at any time without any notice or liability.
4. User Accounts
In order to use some of the areas of the Site, you must create an account and provide certain information about yourself. If you choose to provide us with your personal data, required for creating an account, you must use such information as confidential.
You also held the responsibility for all activities that occur in connection with your account. In case of any unauthorized use of your account, you are have to inform us. We have the right to disable your account at any time.
5. Content provided by Users
- User can provide the Site with general information about POIs, user interfaces, comments and so on. Only You are responsible for the content. We are not responsible for any of the content provided by users.
- User must not provide the content consisting of some illegal, inaccurate, threatening, abusive, offensive, indecent or virous materials.
- We have the right to remove or edit any content submitted by users
- In case there is a violation of intellectual property rights, we can provide your identity to any third party which intellectual property rights were violated.
- By publishing any information to our website You give us the right to display and reproduce your published content at any time. You can always remove the content that once you’ve provided. it.
- You can link to Wikipronto only if it is legal, doesn’t damage our reputation and provide only true information about us.
- You can not publish our content as if it was yours
- We may decide to not to give you the right to link to Wikipronto at any time
- We are no responsible for the content of third party websitеs that link to Wikipronto.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- As mentioned in paragraph 3.2. , we can not guarantee that the information provided on the Site by the users is complete, free of errors or up to date. Therefore, You use the Site at your own risk, including the risk that you might face inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate information and content as well as to content that contain viruses.
- The content on our Site is for general information only. Therefore we have no liability and responsibility for any consequences whatsoever based on the reliance on such information.